Wenzel Blue Ridge Tent – 7 Person
- Perfect for camping with a group, the roomy Blue Ridge 7-person tent is a great companion no matter where you decide to set it up
- Smartly designed with multi-diameter poles for more headroom and hooped fly pole over the door for extra rain protection
- Removable Divider Curtain With "I" Zipper Creates Two Separate Sleeping Areas
- "D" Style Door With Inside Privacy Flap Zippered Window, Removable Seam Sealed Fly, Mesh Roof Vents
- E Port For Electrical Cord Access, 4 Convenience Pockets
- Capacity: 7, Doors: 1, Windows: 1, Floor Size: 14 ft. x 9 ft., Floor Area: 117 sq. ft. Peak Height: 72 in., Weight: 18 lbs. 2 oz.
Ideal for family camping, the Blue Ridge Family Dome Tent sleeps up to 7 people comfortably and has a hanging divider curtain that converts the large tent into two separate rooms. The Blue Ridge offers great access and ventilation with it’s Dutch “D” doors, three windows, and three roof vents. With a footprint of 14 x 9 feet and a center height of 6 feet, the Big Bear provides 117 square feet of total area that most members of the family will be able to stand up in. The Big Bear is easy to set up with shock-corded, multi diameter fiberglass poles and fast feet system. Thanks to a hooped awning over the doors, the entrance is always protected. Coming complete with stakes, hanging pockets (4), E-port for electrical cords, pre-attached guy lines, and a storage duffel, the Blue Ridge is ready for your next adventure.